As a concessionaire or business owner, you have a myriad of tasks to do daily and most likely, sourcing quality uniforms for your employees isn’t high on the list. Not only is it time-consuming but it can be frustrating trying to navigate all the options. If you have dealt with bigger uniform providers, you may have already encountered some issues such as:
Your Order is Wrong: The logo may be right, but the size is wrong; the color is right, but the fabric is wrong, and so on.
You Can’t Reach the Company: Trying to get in touch with a customer service representative in order to replace or exchange items on your order may be difficult if not impossible. This can be a very frustrating experience and a waste of your valuable time.
You Don’t Have What You Need: Meanwhile, your employees may not have the uniforms they need to do their job, so you are at a loss for a solution. This could even affect employee morale.
It’s Negatively Affecting Your Business – Not having what you need for your employees to do their job could affect customer service, which could, in turn, result in a decline in business.
Does this sound familiar? Or is this a situation you want to avoid? If so, then it may be time to start looking into a new uniform provider. Here are a few things you should be on the lookout for when choosing who you do business with:
1. Personalized Service and Consulting – When sourcing uniforms, your business may have specific needs and requests that aren’t available when placing an order on a website. There should be a person available to provide professional consulting, answer any questions you may have and customize your order so that it meets your particular needs.
2. Variety of Selections and Options – There may be a lack of variety with larger providers, with only a few options to choose from. You want to have the most variety of products and price ranges to choose from so that you can get the very best quality and value for your money.
3. Good Communication – During the entire buying process – and that includes after the sale – you should be able to reach your uniform provider on the phone during business hours, and outside business hours if the matter is urgent. You should receive a response to your email within a business day. If the communication is subpar, then you are not receiving the best customer service.
4. Outstanding Customer Service – According to a Microsoft study, 96% of consumers say customer service is an important factor in their choice of loyalty to a brand.Uniform providers should be aware that you have choices when it comes to who you order your uniforms from, so their customer service should be what sets them apart. If you aren’t given the highest level of service, then it’s time to shop around.
5. Satisfaction Guarantee: Anyone in the customer care industry knows how important customer satisfaction is. It is the foundation for customer loyalty and their business’s long-term success. Your uniform provider should follow-up and swiftly resolve any issues until you are completely happy and satisfied with your order.
In conclusion, as a consumer of branded uniforms, you deserve nothing less than the VIP level treatment from your provider. This includes being able to reach them on the phone or via email, having a variety of products to choose from and receiving exceptional customer care. If you don’t feel valued in these 5 important areas, then it’s time to take your business elsewhere!